Monday, June 1, 2009

What a weekend...

This past Saturday was the first time ever that every member of our family was at a different place at the same time. We had so much going on that day it was crazy.

My husband hand an activity with his Sunday School boys and some men from our Church. They played football and had pizza, that I was in charge of getting to them... :)

Our oldest daughter had a play date with bunch of her friends. This was kind of a going away play date for one of the girls. Her dad is in the military and their family is moving away. :(

Our second oldest had a Birthday party to go too.

Oldest daughter was from 9:30am till 5pm
Husbands activity from 10am till 1pm
Birthday Party 11am till 4pm.....

I was in charge of getting everyone to their activities and getting pizzas for lunch for my husband and his people.

Then at 2pm I had a Bridal Shower that I needed to be at. With our youngest not getting any sleep at all the whole day I sent her off to a friends house for a nap while I went to the Bridal shower. She brought our youngest to her home put her down for a nap while her husband and their kids were home and joined me at the bridal shower. I have AWESOME friends. :)

During that time my husband was also getting ready to go to work off island. He needed to be at the air port by 4pm I think. So this is where all 5 of us where at different places.

Oldest daughter was at the play date.
Second oldest at the Birthday party.
Youngest at a friends house napping.
Husband getting ready for airport
and I was at the bridal shower...

WOW! I'm tired all over again just from typing all of it out.

Oh, and husband got hurt too. His big tow on the left foot got hurt (lesson learned DO NOT PLAY FOOTBALL WITH OUT YOUR SHOES ON) and it's kind of swollen now and blue. I told him to go see a Dr. about it so we'll see what happens. I'm just praying that it's not broken because that would not be good at all.

Oh and here are some pictures... Just some from husband's and Leda's activities.

They boys eating pizza ... That's husband giving out pizza and youngest daughter asking for some hugs from him.






Youngest daughter playing in one of those blow up things at a Birthday party. They had the castle from the Diamond Castle from the Barbie movie. It was HUGE and awesome. All of the kids LOVED it. It was hut though, on the sun and the rubber... It took some time for Sara to get used to the jumping thing, she kept falling and falling and telling people to stop... LOL :) Sadly I didn't get any good pictures of Leda on this thing.





It was one HUT day. Oh, and I got sun burned... the joy of my life... LOL :) But we all had fun and the Lord blessed our day by having everything go well.

The kids were so tired that they had a really hard time getting up on Sunday morning for Church.

Nadya

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it could be one of my days. Rarely are we all in 1 place at the same time. It's tiring, but you do get used to it after a while. Sounds like you all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brynn,
    We did have a great day and it was very tiring. I see more days like this in our future. Got any tips??? :)

    ReplyDelete