Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Name tags for a reception at the wedding.

I have been privileged to help out with wedding things for our friends from Church. The bride was also Katherine's Kindergarten teacher. We are all so excited and happy for her.

Here are the name tags that I did for her. They are going to go on the table for assigned sits, I think... :)

I didn't put names on the cards the bride will be doing that. But I had a lot of fun making these.






I used Accent Essentials cricut cartridge for my card shape. Lyrical Letters cartridge for the flower and the doves. The flower came from the "Thinking of you" button with the bird, hit the Jumbo button and then shift and you'll get the flower. For the doves you need to choose Italic Monoline then shift and hit the "Spring" button with a flower on it.

The black flower swirl is size 2 1/2 inches. And it fits 42 on a 12x12 paper. I'll post later what I did with the negative that was left from these flowers. The card is also 2 1/2 inches. The doves are 1 1/2 inches. I added some stickles on the doves to make them sparkle and inked the edges.



I adhered a thick strip of paper in the back for the tag to be able to stand on the table.



Another fun and easy project.... :)

Hope you liked it!
Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment