Friday, June 26, 2009

The New Look!!!!

Hey everyone! :)

A very good friend of mine who is very creative and knows what she's doing in the computer area did the upgrades for my blog... :) I'm so not a computer person and I'm so excited to have a friend like Lita who can do things like this in a meter of a click of a button and from the side of the world, Australia that is. You can visit Lita's blog here . She has amazing traditional and digital layouts, beautiful peaces of jewelery and is just the sweetest thing ever!!!! Love ya Lita!!! :) Thank you so much for helping me out with my blog!!!! Your the BEST!

So, what do you all think about my new look? :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! and your favorite color too!!!
    love, Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sweetie! Appreciate the linky - mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But of course Lita!!! :)

    and Anna... thanks!!! I know BROWN... I love it!! :)

    Nadya

    ReplyDelete