Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Recipe Album.

I am doing 3 recipe albums this summer for Bridal Showers. We have 4 weddings this summer in our Church. So much excitement. Can't wait to see the brides in their beautiful dresses... :)

Here is the first book that I finished. The bridal shower was this pass Saturday and it's the bridal shower that I did the invitations for that I posted about earlier.

I got the "Nana's Kitchen Stack" premium paper pack with glitter 8x8 size by DCWV from a craft store. It has 48 sheets that are filled with beautiful images and so much glitter. I was able to do 3o pages and still have 9 sheets left over that I'm planing on using in the other books.

Used:
I got this kitchen stamps set. Stickers from Creative Memories and other brands that I had.
It was a lot of fun to do and really fast. Almost all of the pages where already done from the paper pack. All I did was added the journaling box from CM that has the lines on both sides to use as recipe cards. And other left over scraps of papers.

Anyways, here are the pictures of the album. Sorry about not so great photos and hope you don't mined the number of photos... Hope you'll enjoy it and get some ideas for your next project.

































Thanks for looking! :)
Nadya

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Nadya. I am sure that anyone would be pleased to get something so nice and personalized!

    ReplyDelete