Saturday, May 30, 2009

Card: Bridal Shower Invitation.

Here is the Bridal Shower Card Invitation that I did about a month ago now for a friend. I had to do 70 of these and the bridal shower it's self was today. And it was a lot of fun! The bride got some really really cute things... :) Makes me want to have a bridal shower of my own... LOL :)

Any ways, here is one of the cards that I did. They were all the same, just some slightly difference in the color of the paper.

Used:
CTMH stamps.
CTMH ink.
Cricut cartridges used LS, AE and Stamped.
Some swirl stickers from Target
Some jewels.
Ribbon
SU scalloped punch
Some chalk

I did have help with these. The brides sister and some of my friends came over to help. I originally had only 3 days to do these. But we found out the night that the date had to be moved for later and I could have had more time to do these.... But at list they were all done.

Here are some pictures.

This one was taken with out the flash.



With a flash.









A tag that came out of the pocket with more info on it.



Inside of the card.



Thanks for looking.

Nadya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment