Thursday, January 15, 2009

Schools in Hawaii closed due to the weather on Friday the 16th....

Now that is something you don't hear a lot over here. :)

A big storm is coming our way. I guess I need to watch the news more, didn't know anything about this storm till Katherine's teacher called and said that the school for tomorrow was canceled due to the weather.

I have to say that I laughed out loud when she said that as I was driving down in Honolulu to get dh from work and it was nice and sunny and hut out. LOL:)

Here is a link to the report that came out today.

We don't get much days off from school due to weather, actually we don't get any at all. It'll be nice to have a 4 day weekend. Specially sense it's my birthday tomorrow and Katherine's on Saturday.. :) We'll have to do something now that we have a day off from school.

Hopefully it's not going to be as big as it sounds and our power will not go out. We'd had couple of storms this winter already and there's been a lot of flooding as well. Hopefully this time around it's not going to be that bad.

Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment