Monday, January 5, 2009

Pictures from my oldest sisters visit.

My oldest sister came with her husband mid Dec. Her husband works as a vendor and they were sent here for work. They tolled them that my sister could come if they find lodging. And of course they had lodging... us... We were more then happy to have them stay with us. They had 2 days off, the day the come in and another day. It was really rain almost the whole time they were here.

On the day that they had off we got up and set down to eat breakfast. Chris said a prayer and asked the Lord for some sunshine today... his words were "little sunshine wouldn't hurt" :) And the Lord did provide us with sunshine all day long. It was the only day actually that was warm enough to go swimming. So we did just that. I love how our prayers get answered just like that!

Here are some pictures of our time together.

My sister and her husband at Ko Olina Beach Resort.



Chris, Sara and my sister.


yeah, I think my sister was cold... hee hee



We went to the Poly Look Out after the beach.






and after that we went to the Ala Moana Beach Park to look at the sunset.

All of us... well not me... cuz I'm taking the picture...



nadya

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you were able to have family with you for Christmas. It sound like you all had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mariya,
    I wish you were here too... :) Hopefully you'll be able to come some time soon.
    Love,
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete