Thursday, January 8, 2009

I got a hair cut!!!!

My youngest sister and I went to get our hair cut.... I've had this same hair cut for almost a year now. But I don't go as often as I probably should to get it cut. It gets long and not the same shape any more. So I was way over due for my cut.

Before shot.... this is what it looked like... over grown... LOL:)



and now. Much better. Much shorter. Just the way I like it. Long hair for me is way too hut...

front


back


side right


side left


me and my brother in law.


me with my youngest sister and her husband.


What do you think???

Nadya :)

13 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies... :)
    I'm glad you like it.
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very fresh :) And a lot cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I really like that style on you! You know how to wear it! Love you again...Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies... :)
    Glad you like it too...
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW NADYA! YOU LOOK DAZZLING! I LIKE IT! I got a hair cut too, but kept it long in the back, just got major layers on top, so it looks like a have a full head of hair. This is your sister Anna by the way... he-he-he!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trying to catch up with my blog reading...you look lovely Nadia! Love that hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww... Thanks! :)
    I'm glad you all like it...
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete