Friday, January 9, 2009

Spoilers: for Book Of Me swap.

I was in 5 groups for this swap.

I haven't swapped in some time now so this was kind of a harder swap for me. I got used to doing Trading Pages and going back to just sets was kind of hard. But I got it done... Woohoo!!! :)

As you all know for Christmas I got some really amazing gifts and so my inspiration came from using those gifts.

I hope that the ladies that are in my groups will like these sets.

All of the title letters are loose. Gives you an option of how you want to lay out your title on the page. Hope that's OK with everyone.

Group 1A. Beginnings. "School Days"

used:
CM new School papers and stickers. Each group has a different school sticker on the circle. CTMH start stamp from the "Under The Stars" stamp set.
Brads, chalk, start dust and red stickles on the small apple die cut.
Cricut Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials cartridges.








Group 2A. Family Life. "Motherhood"

used:
CM papers.
Cricut Beyond Birthdays, Accent Essentials and Plantin SchoolBook cartridges.
Flowers that I got from my Secret Santa on SS, they came with jewels like that.








Group 3A. Snippets of Me. "Girlfriends"

used:
Cricut Stamped cartridge.
CTMH "Treasure life" stamp set on the tag.
CM and LSS papers.






Group 4A. Surroundings. Nature.

The title can be as "Nature" or "Natural"

used:
The vine with leaves and the flowers are stamped from the stamp set I got at the LSS here the company is Hero Art not sure what the name of the stamp set though, sorry.
The bird is cut out of paper.
LSS papers.
Cricut "Stamped" cartridge for title.




Group 5A Other Ideas. "Me"

used:
CM papers.
CTMH alpha stamp set.
Cricut Plantin SchoolBook cartridge.
Same stamp set was used here as the one above just different stamp.
Chipboard frame.
Ribbon.








Thanks for looking,
Nadya

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Nadya, absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Nadya!!! These are gorgeous!! You are SO talented!!!

    Dawn :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love every single one of these pages! You are the best scrapbooker out there! I love you dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL :)
    Thanks!!!!
    I had a hard time coming up with anything but Katrina helped me out and it helped having the cricut... I love that thing! It's a beautiful peace of machinery!!! !:)

    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadya-the sets look even better IRL!! Thank you for sending me ones for the groups I wasn't in. I will be returning your sets tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sets, Nadya!!
    I've got your blog bookmarked, so I can see your great sets!!

    ReplyDelete