Friday, January 16, 2009

Today I'm a year older!!!!

I've had so many friends and family members wishing me a Happy Birthday and sinning Birthday songs over the phone... :) It is awesome!:)

Thank you to all of you for wishing me a Happy Birthday and sending me your love...

I had a great day. Well, my day isn't over yet. It's 4:30pm here and mom and dad are taking us out for dinner later one on my Birthday. Woohoo!!! :)

We went out shopping. My favorite scrapbook store had a 20% off sale today so I went. Got some cute things.... spend some of my Birthday money... it was good!!!!

Mom baked me a cake, can't wait to have a peace!!! :)

So I'm having a blessed day! Thank you all so much!!! :)

Nadya

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Nadya...sounds like you're having an awesome time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies.. :)
    We had a wonderful day. I'm so glad that my parents got to be here on my birthday and my daughters birthday as well. :)
    We had a really good day just being together as a family!!! :)
    Thanks so much for all the best wishes and Happy Birthday wishes!!!! :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like an awesome day :)
    I'm a January baby too :)
    Hope that piece of cake was worth waiting for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday!
    Have a great birthday weekend.

    hugs,
    Nida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated )Birthday. Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Nadya! I just now saw this post but better late than never right? I'm glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete