Thursday, December 3, 2009

I've been busy.....

It's Thursday December 3rd, last month of 2009. WOW! How did we get here so fast?
Christmas is almost here, I can't wait!!! :) Wish our family could come and join us for Christmas, but I know we are in their hearts and they are in our hearts during this Holiday season.

So, now to the reason why I've been MIA for couple of weeks. I've been working a lot on our Church Building Fundraiser Craft Silent Auction/Bake Sale. And it's happening next week!!! WOW! All that anticipation and excitement is about to come to an end. I can't wait till Tuesday next week when we'll go in and set the tables and our items and get everything ready for Wednesday morning. Our auction is 3 day long and it is held at our Elementary School. We have so many wonderful things, so many different Christmas gift ideas that so many ladies have come up with. I will be sharing them with you all when I get more time to actually do that. I can feel the Lords hand working in this auction so much. He has already blessed it abundantly and I can't wait to see what else He will do. :) I'm so excited!!!!

So that's what I've been up too. That and working on projects for Practical Scrappers. Don't forget they are featuring a lot of Christmas projects right now. This week is Cards and I can't tell you what next week is you'll just have to go to PS and check it out and don't forget to play along.

I haven't shared with you my layout for PS from couple of weeks ago so here it is. We had to use acrylic paint. So I painted my cheapboard stars with English Lace and Yellow acrylic paint. I also used the negative peace that was left after I punched the stars out as my stencil and stenciled the stars on the cardstock using the English Lace paint.
CTMH "Blue Ribbon" sticker pack for the accents and such.
Blue and red cardstock.
Printed cardstock.

Here it is...







Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! :)

Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment