Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cards....

Don't you just LOVE Christmas? I do... :) It's been some what cool around here weather wise and it's been so nice. I even pulled out a blanked while I was on the couch watching my husband play his game, it was that chilly... I know many of you are going to say it's not cold in Hawaii... LOL :) But trust me when you get used to the weather you will know the difference between summer weather and winter. And I'm enjoying my cool breezy afternoons!!!! :)

Today is another fun day at Practical Scrappers and they are featuring some of my cards. If you haven't been to their blog yet go check them out. They have a lot of great Christmas ideas.

These cards are very simple, nothing fancy. All of these cards will be going in too our Church Auction that is starting tomorrow. The Auction is a fundraiser for our Church Building Fund. Can't wait till we go tonight to set things up.

Some of the supplies that I used are:
Christmas colors cardstock.
Red, crystal stickles.
For the scalloped square shape on the cards I used Accent Essentials cricut cartridge.
Black pen for pen stitching.
Creative Memories Galaxy mini maker.
Creative Memories star maker.
Buttons.
Ribbon.

For this card I used "Merry Christmas" stamp set by BoBunny.



On this card the I used staz-on ink and the snowflakes are from Christmas stamp set by Martha Steward.



The wreath is the same as you saw couple of weeks ago. Used CM galaxy maker and star maker. "Mele Kalikimaka" is Hawaiian way to say Merry Christmas... :) and that stamp came from CTMH "Tropical Christmas" stamp set, same with the above card.



For this cards I used BoBunny "Merry Christmas" stamp set for the tree and sentiment.



On this card I used Christmas stamps by Martha Steward and "Merry Christmas" stamp set by BoBunny.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you liked my Christmas cards. Don't forget to check out Practical Scrappers for more great Christmas ideas. I'll be posting more fun projects this week. :)

Merry Christmas!
Nadya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment