Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas altered gifts and wrapping...

This week at Practical Scrappers we were asked to do some kind of Christmas wrapping or a gift that we have done.

As you all know I've been doing things for our Auction. One of the things that I'm entering is a Gift wrapping basket. I altered a tin that you saw couple of weeks ago. I made over 40 gift tags. A friend of mine came over to help with a lot of things, so I had her stamp Christmas images on the tissue paper. I also got some cheapboard boxes at our local craft store and altered them, added some ribbon and some Christmas embellishments on top. So that was my entry for Practical Scrappers this week.

And here are my gift boxes with the Christmas tissue paper.







Thanks for stopping by today!!! Stay tuned for more fun Christmas ideas!!! :)

Merry Christmas!
Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment