Wednesday, November 11, 2009

White core cardstock week at Practical Scrappers!!!

Practical Scrappers is a blog that challenges you to use up your stash of supplies. Every week there is a new challenge. Every day new projects are posted that are done by the awesome Design Team. PS also has a message board with a gallery for layouts and cards, a forum to share all kinds of tutorials and so much more. If you haven't gone to Practical Scrappers yet don't wait. If you are in the scrapbooking block and need inspiration Practical Scrappers is just for you!!!!

This week we got to do some really fun projects with white core cardstock or magic paper. Just wait till tomorrow altered projects are going to be posted... :) If you haven't had a chance to work with this type of paper you got to get some and play. It is so much FUN!

For this week I had 3 projects done. I did one card, a layout and I had one card done back in September that I was saving for this challenge.









I used Hello Kitty sizzix embossing folder for all three projects.
Cheap board ABC letters and shapes for the layout.
Ribbon
Rob-ones
Jewels
Stickles
All kinds of papers...

Thanks for looking and don't forget to visit Practical Scrappers blog for more awesome ideas!!!

Blessings,
Nadya

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects Nadya, love them all
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know Hello Kitty had an embossing folder!!! I am an HK Fanatic!!!!!!
    Love that white background page it's so pretty!
    I am having a KIT a Card kit giveaway on my blog...there is a huge purple Cows contest, please come by and check it out! :)
    You could win! I pick new winners all the time!

    ReplyDelete