Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thank you! Thank you!!!

Today was a good day with Sara.
She EAT all of her food! I mean ALL OF IT!!! :)
I'm so excited!

Thank you for praying if you did and for sending your good thoughts our way. And for the advise that some of you have given me... :)

I'm just so excited that she eat all of her breakfast and even asked for seconds... then eat all of her lunch and her dinner. I was happy that she eat breakfast and lunch that I wasn't even too worried if she didn't eat her dinner. But she DID!

I'll be praying that we'll have a good day tomorrow as well and that this might be the turn of Sara being Sara again.

Woohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Nadya

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! What a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I'm starting to think that she might be just picky at what she is eating. Last night during dinner time we had a hard time again. She didn't want to eat what I made.
    hmmmm...
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete