Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mangoes, mangoes, mangoes....

The girls and I got to pick our first mangoes this season off of our mango tree today. I was so excited!!!!
We are having a lot less mangoes this year but still there's plenty to share with friends on the island. Wish we could mail them but we can't, because my parents would LOVE to have some.

Fresh mango off of a tree are so much better then from the store. I didn't used to like mangoes until I tried right off of a tree.... and YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! It was so good!!!

Here are some pictures of the mangoes that we picked today. I think we got around 9.



These are really nice size. We do get some that are much bigger then this. Those are really cool. :)


Yummmm!!!! They are in the fridge right now waiting for tomorrows morning. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment