Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lita's sketch #3...

I finally got to do Lita's sketch #3. It's an awesome sketch and I see my self using it many more times. I had so much fun doing this layout. I even journaled and posting the layout with that journaling here.... so that means that you'll see my hand writing and non fixed or checked spelling... LOL :)

You can find the sketch here.

Paper layout:



Used:
Life is a Beach cricut cartridge. Crab, fish, sun and sand dollar.
Accent Essential cartridge. The circles, it's all one shape.
I had cut out before some sun's from the Life is a Beach cartridge and used the template the negative that was left from the sun and stamped it over with some yellow and orange ink pad on top of the white card stock.
The sun, I had painted with some orange Making Memories liquid acrylic paint. Cut two of them in 1/2 and layered on top of each other and put some start dust stickles on top.

Here is the close up of the sun with stickles..



Thanks for looking and I hope you like it. :)

Nadya

4 comments:

  1. what a cute layout, Nadya!! great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this sketch Nadya. It is perfect. Love all the little touches you put into it. The sun is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job! I love that cart also, especially since my kids live in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete