Thursday, July 30, 2009

Glue Glider Pro!!!!! Adhesive gun......

I was at Ivy's (my friends) house one Saturday scrapbooking and she showed me this awesome adhesive gun. It looks like a mini ATG gun. It is so cute and it's so easy to use and it's refillable. I fell in LOVE with it. I was planing on getting one at our local scrapbook store but then I got an e-mail from Our Daily Bread Designs an on-line store. And they are having it on sale right now plus the refills.

You can order the Glue Glider Pro for 25% OFF for the rest of the week. The sales ends this Saturday!!!! When you add it to your shopping cart the sale price will show up there. :)

Our Daily Bread Designs is one of my favorite online stamping stores right now. They have so many Bible scripture based stamps, it's AWESOME!!! :) So if you are looking for some Faith based stamps I recommend this store. Go check them out!!!!!

This is what the gun looks like...

Glue Glider Pro GUN-glue glider pro

I LOVE that it's PINK and light GREEN!!!! It is so cute!!! And with the sale that Our Daily Bread Designs has right now it's a STEAL for the gun it's self and the refills!!!!

This is how you change the refills.... Oh, and it's 40 feet of permanent adhesive.

Glue Glider Tutorial 1


Glue Glider Tutorial 2

Very VERY easy!!!! My gun with some refills should be coming in any day now in the mail! I can not wait!!!!

Nadya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment