Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday morning....

This morning Chris and I got up early enough to be ready for us all to drive one car to Church as it was raining and my drivers window doesn't go up and is taped with plastic bag right now.

This is what I heard over the baby monitor when I came in to the bedroom after my shower.

I heard Leda singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little start" to baby Sara. It was so cute I had to get my camera and just record her singing.

The video is dark as it was still dark in the house and gray outside from the rain. But it's the singing that is so cute... :) It's also very short... But I just think that it was so cute!!!







Leda is such a good big sister. She was calling for dh and I because Sara's foot got stuck in the railing of the crib. :) Don't worry all was taken care of.

Nadya

1 comment: