Saturday, October 25, 2008

I was told to just blog....

So here I am trying to think what to blog about. I've been following a lot of scrapbooking blogs and blogs about daily doings of friends and their families. And been wanting to do the same. To have a blog for me to post my crafts in and tell about our family daily doings as well... LOL :)

So here I am blogging my first entry. I sure am glad that this place has a spell check because I sure need it. And you all will see why very soon. LOL :) If only it also told me if I put the sentences together the right way or not... ha ha now that would be awesome.

Anyways, today our family did little bit of driving around. Dh found a part that we need in order to fix my '96 Honda Passport, so we had to go and pick it up. It took us about 40 minutes to get there. Only to find out that the part is from '94 Honda Passport and I guess the parts are not the same. So we didn't get it and are back on the search for the right part. We just really don't want to pay $300 for it from the dealer.

On our way home we stopped at the library and kids picked out 14 books and 2 movies (movies are $1 to rent for a week) to take home. The girls LOVE the library. They got that from their dad. He was in heaven when we walked it. All those books. His face just lite up!!! LOL :) He did find a book that he really likes and already on chapter two. I have no clue how that man reads so fast. It'll take me about a year to read just one page... LOL But I love him and I love the fact that our girls love books as well. It's good for them.

Then we came home had a very late or early dinner watched a movie Peter Pan...
Had a P B and J sandwich, and now the kids are all in bed and it's only 8:30pm here in Hawaii. So all in all we had a good day.

Alright... so here's my first post... Thanks for reading... see ya next time! :) Nadya

4 comments:

  1. Hope you get the part soon! And I love that your hubby is into reading - I cant get enough of it!! Great trait to have been passed onto your children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lita,
    I love the fact that the girls love books. I hope we'll be able to find the right part soon as well. I need my window to go up... LOL :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadya! So glad that you are blogging! I think you will really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Blog Nadya
    Love - Sue-Ellen

    ReplyDelete