Friday, October 31, 2008

One BIG papaya....

I am so not big on trying new things. But my mom LOVES trying new fruits, new veggies and different kinds of foods.

When she came over last year my husbands coworker gave us some really big papayas. And mom enjoyed them very much.

Yesterday my husband brought this home from work. The same coworker gave it to us.

One BIG papaya!!! LOL:)





It is HUGE! I wish mom was here so she can eat it. Because I know that she will enjoy it. I know that she will sit at the dinner table and eat every little bit of it. So I guess I'm going to have to do it for her... LOL :) Maybe I'll make some milk shakes with it or something like that. What do you all think?

Mom you want to come over and eat this thing with me? I think there's enough for everyone... LOL :)

Nadya

1 comment: