Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Robotz Cricut Cartridge!!!!!!

WOW! WOW! This one is AWESOME! I haven't even seen this one before and I'm not even sure when it's coming out. But a friend just posted this information on one of the scrapbooking message boards that I'm part of and WOW I just love this one. I can see so many FUN party cards and banners done with this cartridge. How FUN!!! And now that I'm having a boy I can actually use this in my own personal scrapbooking... now that's exciting!!!

OK... ok.... now for you all to see, here are couple of pictures... Here are some links to see more pics and get more info on this cart... Just A Scrappin' blog and Til Dawn Papercrafts...
To my friend Aretha, Thanks so much for sharing the links and info... :)







So what do you think??? Isn't this too CUTE!!!???
I'm excited!!! I really want to get this one..... wish I knew when it was actually coming out and I really hope that it's not going to be included with some special offer or a cricut in a special store of some sort.... I don't need extra things I just want the cart... LOL :)

HUGS!!!
Nadya... going to have robot dreams tonight!!!!! ha ha ha :)

5 comments:

  1. These are sooo fun!! The possibilities are endless!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great cartridge! I have never even heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This rocks! Looks like a fun little cart to play with! TFS!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, why did you have to show me this cart.. Now, I will have to buy it when it come out..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word I missed this cartridge...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete