Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I feel so Honored and Humbled!!!

Hello everyone!!! I got several of blog awards these pass couple of days!!! WOW! Thank you so much ladies!!! Robin, Fern and Amanda you ladies are such blessing!!! :) Thanks so much for the sweet award!!! I feel so honored that you thought of me for this award!!! :)

[beautiful+blogger+award[1].jpg]

Ok, so the rules for this award are:

1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award

2) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love

3) Share 7 things about yourself.

Again Thanks so much Robin at Life is Scrappy Good, Fern at Fern's Creations from the Heart and Amanda at Amanda's Crafts, And More. Thank you ladies so much for giving me this award!!! :)

And the 7 bloggers that I'm passing this award too are:

Bonnie and Lynn a mother/daughter blog that I found not too long ago and I love it... The Crafty Blog.

Ladies at Crafty Storage... I just LOVE this blog! They have so many awesome ideas for organization.. it's amazing what those ladies find!!!

Laurie at The Handy Man and Crafty Woman... is an awesome friend of mine. She is teaming up with her husband to give you lots of great home projects.

Mrs. So and So - 2day I Choose

Tracy - Resistance is Futile

Lisa - Scrapping in NJ

Jessica - Mountain Mommy Scrapper

7 things about me.... hmmmm.... this will be interesting...

* I love the Lord, love the Church, friends and family He gave me!!!
* Waiting for arrival of our first son... 6 more weeks!! WOOHOO!!!
* I'm a horrible baker... just ask my kids and husband, they get really surprised when I bake something... LOL :)
* This pass Feb. 14th was our 15th Anniversary since our family came to the United States of America.
*I love watermelon!!!
*I'm a horrible speller.... but I might be getting better at it... don't know... :) I'd like to think that I am...
*I'm been scrapbooking for 8 years and stamping for almost 2 years.... :)

Woohoo... I think that's it!!! :)

HUGS!
Nadya

1 comment: