Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Easter" cards.....

It's time to make some Easter cards!!!!

It seems like everyone is doing spring/Easter cards. Well it is that time of the year after all. So I'm joining you all... :) There's so many cute cards out there. I wish I could show you all of them. There's just so much inspiration. One of the cards that I'm sharing with you is a card that I cased from one of the blogs that I follow. Laurie from Just Give Me Stamps is very talented, her cards are just beautiful... you can find the card that I cased HERE...

And here is my card... So what do you think???



I used dollar clear stamps from the Studio G.
Martha Steward ink.
SU scalloped punch.
CM 1 1/2 circle punch.

The second card I did is a simple card but I love how it turned out.


Used:
Studio G clear dollar stamps.
Scalloped decorative scissors... yeah, I really need to get some of those border punches... but until then I'm using my decorative scissors.. :)
Paper.

Hope you liked my start on Easter cards. Let me know what you think of them!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting me today!!!

HUGS!
Nadya

5 comments:

  1. I think... they are both gorgeous! I really like the one with the circles... the paper, the sentiment... the ribbons... they all look so fab together!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cards are wonderful! I love the first one what a cute layout and love the "He is risen" in the circle! So great! Blessings!
    jewels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadya, I love your cards. The first one is so beautiful and love the sentiment! The second one is fun! I really like how you are using your decorative scissors in place of punches. I really need to get mine out and use them!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nayda, your card are beautiful.. I love the layout of the first one and the eggs in the grass are super cute..

    Your Practical Scrapper DT Sister,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cased or not your cards are georgous...you have a very nice blog...
    thanks for following on mine.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete