Friday, February 26, 2010

"Wish" card... Poppy Seed Challenge - Poppy Paperie.....

Lisa at Poppy Paperie has started doing challenges at her blog. She posted her first challenge yesterday and you have a week to work on it and then link it to her blog. :)

Here is the challenge. For more details you can go to Lisa's blog, Poppy Paperie.

http://poppypaperie.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c585053ef012877af8a7a970c-800wi

Here is the card that I did. I'm playing with some new stamps this week that I'm borrowing from one of my sisters. :) Thanks Masha for letting me borrow your stamps! :)

I wanted to play with some chalk and do some water coloring type thing. I embossed my flowers with clear sparkle embossing powder. Then I used my SU blending pen and some chalk crayons that I have. The flowers didn't come out as clear as I hoped but that's OK. I'm still learning, right... :) At list they looked like they are water colored... at list I think so.



Stamps used:
CMTH "Happiness"
CMTH "Card Commentary"
Cardstock
Crystals
Chalk crayons
SU blending pen.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today... Let me know what you think of this card!!! :) Hope you'll give this challenge a try.

HUGS!
Nadya

14 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Nadya! When you have a moment, please stop by my blog, I have something for you!
    xoxo-RobinJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the watercolored look on the flowers looks fantastic, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bling you added! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Nadya, this is stunning, I have got to learn this technique, these flowers are so soft and delicate! Please share a link with me for the tute! Love it!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nadya, they do look like they are watercolored!! They are absolutely beautiful...XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a soft and pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I love the softness of the card. Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great flowers and beautiful card! Love that you love the Lord!
    Glad to be on PS dt with you. Oh, and were you on Personal scrapper before?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wee, those flowers are amazing and so is your card... When you get a chance please stop by my blog I have an award for you..

    Your PS DT Sister,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card; love the floral color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty and delicate, I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the soft colors you used and the way you alternated sizes of the rhinestones -- it's a subtle distinction, but makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks ladies for your sweet comments!:) I'm glad you like this card!!! :) I was kind of worried about the flowers but you all made me feel better!!! Thanks!! :)
    HUGS!
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete