Friday, February 5, 2010

"Thinking about you" cards.....

I had a productive day yesterday. I feel like my crafting mojo is coming back. :) About time too I say!!! :) I made 7 cards yesterday and thought I'd share couple of them with you today.

I really enjoy making simple cards. I love the fancy cards but just don't have the patience to do that.

We had Ladies Fellowship last night and I brought my supplies for us all to use. We worked on some cards that we can mail to our deployed soldiers, college students and some of the elderly people in our Church. Everyone had so much FUN! I did couple of examples for the ladies to look at. And this is what I came up with.

On this card I used Kraft paper, brown cat's eye chalk, a die cute shape that I picked up at a scrapbook store. The flowers and the sentiment came from my new stamp set... I really LOVE this set, it has so many beautiful images. The stamp set is by American Crafts called "Sentiments" large and the last touch was some ribbon.



This card looks more elegant in person then on the picture. I had a really hard time taking pictures of these cards, the weather wasn't the best to do this.... I used Kraft and cranberry cardstock. Rusted look (kind of) brads, the sentiment came from American Crafts "Sentiment" stamp set. The flower/swirl image came from INKADINKADO called "Floral Flourishes" stamp set ... very cute set. I embossed it with American Crafts Zing embossing powder Brown Sugar.



Not sure if you can see the leaves on this card. But I stamped some leaves on the white card stock before stamping "thinking of you" sentiment from CTMH "Rustic Flower" stamp set. Some cardstock and ribbon to finish off the card.



Again I used "Sentiments" stamp set by AC. Some buttons, brown and orange cardstock....



I hope you enjoyed these cards as much as I enjoyed working on them!!! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!!

HUGS!
Nadya :)

2 comments:

  1. Got my flowers from the Blog Hop. THANK YOU!!!!
    Thanks for everything!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOoohooo!!!! :) Thanks so much for letting me know that you got them!!! :) I'm so glad they got there safe and sound!! :) Again, Thanks for playing with us at PS!!! :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete