Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day cards.....

I say it's better late then never!!! :) So here I am posting couple of Valentine's Day cards that I did.

My husband and I don't do Valentines Day. It's just something that we never did, well he did get flowers for me one year and that was really sweet it's just something that we don't make a point of doing. But this year after looking at all the wonderful cards and projects that other paper crafters did I decided to make a card for my husband just to let him know how much I love him and what a wonderful husband and daddy he is. The Lord really blessed me with a wonderful husband!!!! :)

This is what I came up with!!! This year Valentines day was on a Sunday and I come home before my husband from Church, he drives the buss for our Church Buss Ministry so he comes home little later. I had the card waiting for him next to his bed side... :) Took him some time to see it, ha ha... but he LOVED it!!!!





Used:
Cricut "Doodlecharms" cartridge for the heart.
CTMH "Endless Love" stamp set.
Inkadinkado "Floral Flourishes" stamp set.
Brown Cats Eye chalk.
Zing "Blush" embossing powder.
Martha Stewart Pink ribbon.
Pop up dots to pop up the heart.

And this card was just for FUN!!! :)



Used:
CTMH "Love Flourishes" stamp set
CTMH "Endless Love" stamp set
Martha Stewart Pink ribbon.
Zing "Blush" embossing powder
Red Heart sticker.
Gemstones.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! :) I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!!! :)

HUGS!
Nadya :)

1 comment: