Friday, October 9, 2009

"giving thanks for you"

I got a chance to do some cards for our SOS ministry at our Church. It stends for "Serving Our Servicemen". We are sending Thanksgiving packages to our military men that are deployed right now and I was asked to make some Thanksgiving cards. I saw this stamp "giving thanks for you" at our local scrapbook store and I just had to get it. I thought it was perfect for these cards. The leaves are by Making Memories I think, got them at Target. Used lots of fall colors, ribbon and some raffia.










Thanks for visiting my blog today! Hope you'll like these cards and get inspired to send something to our Servicemen this Holiday season.

Nadya :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Nadya, I'm neeneesparks on the Practical Scrappers message boards. Just wanted to say thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers and for joining the boards.
    I'm following you now too!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim,
    Your so sweet!!!! :) LOVE PS!!! I'm so glad we have a board now.. hee hee :)
    Nadya

    ReplyDelete