Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another week at Pracitcal Scrappers!!! Woohoo!!!

WOW! What a week at Practical Scrappers!!! So much creativity!!!

OK, so the challenge this week was to use any kind of FUN punches. Couple of weeks ago we did the basic shape punches and this time around we got to use FUN shaped punches.

Here are the three projects that I did.

For the first card I used Creative Memories Galaxy Micro Maker, the little green one. I have done this idea before but never on a card... I think.... Anyways, I punched out bunch of these little shapes and adhered them on too a thing frame circle. I also used Creative Memories star maker both sizes for the star on top.
Gold for the star by CM.
Red cartstock from LSS.
Christmas stamps by Martha Steward.
Lots of stickles...

and here is the card....



The second card I used shapes from Accent Essentials cricut cartridge. The sentiment came from Lyrical Letters cartridge.



The third project was a layout. I'm continuing to work on my friends album so I did another page for that album. Again I used the same cartridges just different shapes for this layout.
Some ribbon.
Large brad.
Thikers ABC stickers for the title.
Paper form LSS.



Don't forget to check out Practical Scrappers for more great ideas and challenges!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!!!
Have a wonderful day!!!!

Blessings!
Nadya

1 comment: