Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Practical Scrappers week 6 and 7....

I was so excited that I had my project done for Practical Scrappers blog for week 6. Only to find out that I got my projects mixed up. So I didn't get to do week 6, instead I did week 7. But that's OK. I got something going that I ended up doing for last weeks challenge even if I didn't submit it. The only thing is that I can't show it to you just yet... :) You'll have to wait till next week.

I did have A LOT OF FUN working on this weeks challenge. We had Lacy cardstock... WOW! What fun!!!! I didn't really use lacy cardstock before but looking at all of the work that the Design Team ladies did on PS is just amazing and I need to go out and get my self some more of this lacy cardstock. So much inspiration going on at PS right now.

Oh and my the way did you all know that PS has a board now? Yep!!! And it's AWESOME!!!! You all should check it out!!!! Here's a link Practical Scrappers boards...

OK... back to this weeks challenge.

Here is my layout that I did. Yet another layout for our friends album. It's getting closer and closer to being done... :) Woohoo!!!! I hope they'll like it when it's all done.






Used:
Lace cardstock that I've had for some time now by K&Company.
Lyrical letters cricut cartridge for the title and the butterflies.
Scraps of papers.
Large brad.
Chalk.
Stickles.

Don't forget to go to Practical Scrappers and check out the rest of the Design Team. They have some AWESOME layouts and cards using lacy cardstock.

Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

God Bless!
Nadya :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this layout! That lace stock is gorgeous! Your butterflies are fab! Terrific job! blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete