Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Practical Scrappers week 5!!!!

This week at Practical Scrappers we got to play with transparency.

I'll be the first to say that I had not worked with transparency before in a crafting kind of way. But I had so much FUN. And I learned new stuff and that is awesome. Watch for my next project with transparency...

Anyways, I did a Christmas card and a gift bag. They both turned so cute. At list I think so!!! :)

For the card I used Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge card shape. I picked a simple card and then just cut out the shape that the card comes with. And it gave me a clean window with out any shapes. The Christmas tree also came from Lyrical Letters cartridge.

I stamped some Martha Steward snowflakes using white StazOn on too the transparency. Added some jewels on to the tree and that's it. Simple and easy.

All though "Merry Christmas" didn't turn out as well as I wanted it too being stamped on top of the snowflake but I still like how the card turned out.



For the gift bag I used a brown lunch bag and just cut a circle out of it using CM CCS and made a window out of transparency. Cut the scalloped circle flower using a Accent Essentials Cartridge. Some flowers by Making Memories and swirl stickers from Target.






Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out Practical Scrappers for more great ideas and ways to use your stash!!!!!

Nadya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment