Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Practical Scrappers week 1.....

I love being part of Practical Scrappers Design Team. It's been so much FUN. I love the challenges we get and the ladies are so so sweet and nice.

All though I took some time away from posting in my personal blog I did keep up with Practical Scrappers DT. There was no way I was going to let them down.

It's been an AWESOME 4 weeks for me. So I thought I would finally share with you what I have been doing over there.

Our first week we had to use stamps.

The layout that I did I used CTMH "Friendship Flowers" stamp set.

You can also see it here at Practical Scrappers.




I stamped the flowers on to the white card stock using "breeze" blue like color ink pad from CTMH.
I stamped the flowers and cut them out. Also stamped the centers of the flowers in yellow and then cut them out and adhered to the flower. I used pop dots to make the flower pop up a little.
Also used the title from the stamps set "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you". The picture is of my dd and one of her good friends that was taken a couple of months ago.
For the stems I used Accent Essentials cartridge, 1 1/4 size. I also chucked most of the papers and the flower stems.

Thanks,
Nadya :)

2 comments: