Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Altered 3 Starbucks large bottles for my Secret Santa....

I've been wanting to alter some of these bottles for a long time now. I've seen many that were done and they all look so nice. I had collected about 4 large bottles to alter for my self. But when Secret Santa was done on SS I knew I just had to do these for my sister. :) So I did.

I hope that she'll like them.

I used Martha Steward Christmas stamps.
CTMH ink.
CM tag maker and some Christmas paper.

and other fun things... :)



I filled the bottles with cinnamon sticks,



Macadamia Nut Hershey kisses



and the last one has tons of buttons in it... :) Sense it's for a scrapbooker I know that she'll use the buttons and the kisses... :)



Anyways, hope my Secret Santa sister will like these!!! :)

Nadya

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, macadamia nut hershey kisses?! Those sound heavenly! YUMMY, see, now why can't we find something that yummy over here?!

    Your bottles turned out darling! I'm sure your SSSis will LOVE them, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete