Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Altered wooden box for crayons...

I've been altering practically anything and everything I see in the house... LOL:) You can say that I'm on a spree for altering things right now. But oh it's so much fun!!!!! :)

This is a box that I did for the girls to keep their crayons in. Our old box was getting really well... just old... I saw and idea at 2peace for a crayon box and I loved it. So I went to our local Ben Franklin and picked up this 4x6 or 6x4 wooden box with a lid... and it was only $3.99 so that was cool. :)

I used my cricut to cut out all kinds of images and the word "Crayons". I used Doodlecharms and Plantin SchoolBook cartridges.

Lots of all kinds of papers. White jell looking pen, some chalk and buttons... I love buttons right now. :) They are so adorable!!!!

So any ways, here are some pictures of my box... :)









Make sure to come back... I'll be posting more fun things soon.. :)

Thanks for looking!
Nadya

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea. Yours turned out darling, I love it! That paper is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you've got to stop think of all these cute things! I love it! The girls should be so proud of their Mommy! Very nice Nadya! Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete