Thursday, January 28, 2010

Altered - Christmas List note book.

Here is the Christmas List note book that I altered for the silent auction last month.

I saw this note book at one of the blogs that I follow. And I just had to make it, it was so beautiful!!! The only thing is I used a big note book. I couldn't figure out how she got a pen the same size as the note book... LOL :) then my best friend said that she probably used the small note book... LOL :) Well I had the DUH moment that's for sure!!! :) But it worked out anyways. :)

You can find the directions for this note book at Poppy Paperie blog...

Here is what mine turned out like... :)

front cover


Standing up and you can see the way the ribbon ties.


The tabs that I had put in side. I didn't label them so the person that will get it could do it them selves.


The envelopes inside, front.


and the back


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :) Hope you enjoyed it!

Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment