Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter 2009.....

I know, I know. I'm late on posting about Easter. But hey better late then never. Right? :)

Lots of pictures in this one. I promised my family that I would post pics of the girls for them all to see...

We had a fantastic Easter!

We had friends over the day before for an egg hunt with all the kids. We had 9 kids here, 11 year old was the oldest... We had all kinds of good food to eat.

The kids LOVED the egg hunt. I had marked some special eggs for the kids to hunt for. One had a happy face on it and inside they found one of those big chocolate eggs with caramel inside... The second egg had a flower on it and inside was some candy and a note that said "Give so and so a HUG!!!" So they all ended up giving each other a big HUG! It was a lot of FUN!

Baby Girl getting her eggs.





The kids stuffed them selves with candy... Well, OK our baby girl stuffed her self with candy!!! LOL :)



Kids are looking through their baskets to find those marked eggs and see what is inside of them.



Smile!!!!



After the egg hunt the kids colored eggs and had a blast!!!!



Later on daddies played with kids soccer, football, tag and I'm sure there was something ales.

It was so nice to spend time with friends, play, laugh and remember the real reasoning for Easter, Jesus and what He did for us on that cross and that He arose on the third day!!!

Easter Sunday was a lot of fun. The girls got to wear their beautiful matching dresses that their grandparents, aunts and uncles had gotten for them. I got some cute matching shoes for them. The girls looked beautiful!

When baby girl got up in the morning she saw her shoes and ran towards them. She had to put them on and danced around the living room. It was so cute. We got all dressed and went to Church.

Our Pastor had a very good message that morning. Our daddy sang in the Church choir.

After the Church service we waited for daddy to be done with his buss route at the Church and I just had to take some pictures of the girls in their dresses. Oh, the compliments the girls got in those dresses.... Everyone said that they looked beautiful!!!!

Of course the hardest thing was to do is to get them all looking at the camera at the same time. There was just no way that was happening. If baby girl was looking at me then munchkin was not. But I did manage to get some pictures.

Here they are in their dresses. Sara did not want to take pictures. She got upset with me because I had taken her candy away from her so we could take a picture.





Katherine



Leda



Sara



I just thought this is the funniest picture of them ever. Baby girl cracks me up!!!



See what I mean? They are all looking different directions. But they are still cute!!!







And some more pictures of the girls.









Sara finally got to have her candy after pictures were taken. Yup, she's a happy camper now... :)



And the last picture is the whole family!!!!



I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Nadya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment