Thursday, March 5, 2009

Well it's about time!!! Finally!!!

TARGET is HERE!!!! :cheer:

It's here HERE in HAWAII!!!! About time too!!!! Took long enough... LOL

Here is what I got on our door yesterday after I came home from WalMart....


Image

Woohoo!!! The Grand Opening is this Sunday but their doors were open yesterday!

The news said that they had over 2000 people there!! WOW!!!

I want to go too, but I don't want to get run over....

When mail came we also got our first Target advertisement thingy...

Image

I just want to go and be in a TARGET!!!!! hee hee Hopefully I'll get to do that tomorrow with a friend!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

Nadya :cheer:

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo! About time huh? I never would have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is my favorite store. They have reasonably priced kids' clothes that last!!

    Have fun shopping, Nadya.

    ReplyDelete