Monday, August 3, 2009

I just LOVE getting packages!!!!

Woohoo!!! I got a package in the mail today!!!! And it's from Our Daily Bread!!!
I'm so excited I can't wait to use my new Glue Glider Pro adhesive gun... :)

Just wanted to share with you my package!! I'm so excited it's like Christmas!!!!

Here is the box....

And here are the goodies.... Now those are not all of my refills... LOL :) Some of them are my friends we ordered together!!!! But don't you just LOVE that pile!!!! I know I do!!!

And here is my little helper that helped me open my box... She was all OOOOO and AHHHHH when I was taking things out of the box!!! Isn't she CUTE!!!! I Love it!!!

Don't look at all the mess behind her. LOL :) I've been busy doing stuff at my craft area!!!

And I got my very FIRST Flower Soft!!! I can NOT WAIT to use this!!!! I've watched some tutorials on this and I can not wait to use it on a card or a layout!!! Woohoo!!! :)


Hope you liked my goodies!!!
Nadya :)

1 comment:

  1. Nadya - Looks like fun stuff! Can't wait to see what you create with it!

    ReplyDelete