Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally things are some what slowing down....

around here....

I got couple of e-mails asking where I was at... :) Thanks ladies for wondering...

I've been so busy these couple of month with all kinds of things!!! But they are all fun!!!! :)

I'm hoping that I'll have more time to post about the things that have been happening. Some very exciting things. A lot of projects around the house have been happening and I got to do a lot of craft type projects for our Church. So I'm hoping to have some time this week and share some of those things with you all.

So for now I'm just letting you all know that I'm here... :) just doing things in the real world!!!! hee hee

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and got to go to Church with your family!!!!

Nadya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment